Just 4 fun`s...

chat| Music| Article| Link | Time's

z
H
A
N
z
H
A
N
z
H
A
N
z
H
A
N
z
H
A
N
z
H
A
N
z
H
A
N
z
H
A
N
z
H
A
N
z
H
A
N
8:58 PTG

Hari Raya..

Salam.. this week ni quite exhausting 4 me, visiting our relative family..

Raya pertama, as usual .. me, my dad and little bro went solat sunat aidilfitri at kampung kopok..(neighbouring village) after that, forgiving among family member la..hehe Banyak dosa katakan..
Togather b4 visiting our grandma.. me, sis and beautiful little sis..
after that, we all visiting our old neighbour at our old houses.. everting was extreamly change.. hurm.. i`m really miss my childhood..
that gurl in green is my ehem..hehe
Raya ke 2, erm.. we all travel 2 Kahang, Batu Pahat and Air Hitam visiting our relative..
Me and my cousin, Fendi
Lost in batu Pahat..
Ready to get home..
Avoid the traffic jam by stopping at Air Hitam.. Shoping time..haha

0 comments:

Fan`s